Poor diet

Hello, my son is 6 years old and has world development delay and autism. He won’t eat a lot of food, I would like to ask  if anyone has any food recipes that I could offer my son. Thank you. 

Parents
  • depends what he likes.

i was a fussy eater and didnt eat much, in the end it didnt matter, sure i stayed super thin and light and made me easier target for bullies, but in the end i fixed my diet later on and trained and the skinniness actually was a perfect base for building visual muscle and retaining a 10 year younger appearance. so it has plus sides.

what i ate when i was kid was basically just fish fingers and microchips. or chicken and chips, small meal a ham barm. ate lots of chocolate and cake lol my parents where concerned as i kept limiting my diet and cutting out more things. but when i grew up i decided to force myself to be tolerant of all foods and learn to eat more stuff as i believed it necessary for my possibility of being homeless in the future, but any change like this has to come from the person themselves. a external force/another person cannot force a change on someone properly, the kid has to chose himself to make them change, however he comes to the conclusion that he needs to make that change... .as i said for me it was looking into the future and realising i will need to be able to eat alot of strange things if i was to survive homeless. i got myself to like food that i didnt like by mixing it with food that i did like... so the horrible vegetables i just put on a fork with chicken, the chicken would distract from the veg, but eventually youd grow accustomed to eating the horrible stuff then can eat the horrible stuff without mixing it with something you like as youd then be used to it.

but yeah, 6 year old i wouldnt worry too much, he can probably be that way up into his 20s then change.

• depends what he likes.

i was a fussy eater and didnt eat much, in the end it didnt matter, sure i stayed super thin and light and made me easier target for bullies, but in the end i fixed my diet later on and trained and the skinniness actually was a perfect base for building visual muscle and retaining a 10 year younger appearance. so it has plus sides.

what i ate when i was kid was basically just fish fingers and microchips. or chicken and chips, small meal a ham barm. ate lots of chocolate and cake lol my parents where concerned as i kept limiting my diet and cutting out more things. but when i grew up i decided to force myself to be tolerant of all foods and learn to eat more stuff as i believed it necessary for my possibility of being homeless in the future, but any change like this has to come from the person themselves. a external force/another person cannot force a change on someone properly, the kid has to chose himself to make them change, however he comes to the conclusion that he needs to make that change... .as i said for me it was looking into the future and realising i will need to be able to eat alot of strange things if i was to survive homeless. i got myself to like food that i didnt like by mixing it with food that i did like... so the horrible vegetables i just put on a fork with chicken, the chicken would distract from the veg, but eventually youd grow accustomed to eating the horrible stuff then can eat the horrible stuff without mixing it with something you like as youd then be used to it.

but yeah, 6 year old i wouldnt worry too much, he can probably be that way up into his 20s then change.

Children