Favourite Animals

My favourite is horses. I started horse riding when I was little and now I feel a special connection with them. I get on better with horses than people TBH. Horses are my special interest so is art. One of my favourite artists is Leonardo da Vinci who believe it or not liked to draw horses Slight smile when he wasn't painting the Mona Lisa Smile

Parents
  • I have a cousin who would most certainly relate to your love for horses. Relaxed

As for me, I seem to be a sucker for animals that I perceive to be cute and/or cuddly. Dogs have always tended to feature at the top of my list though, although there are some breeds/cross-breeds I seem to favour more than others.

• I have a cousin who would most certainly relate to your love for horses. Relaxed

As for me, I seem to be a sucker for animals that I perceive to be cute and/or cuddly. Dogs have always tended to feature at the top of my list though, although there are some breeds/cross-breeds I seem to favour more than others.

Children
  • I want to get another horse. I still ride, but they aren’t my horses, my horse passed away after an infection that she couldn’t get over. My horse was called Faye and I thought of her as a best friend. My sister said that’s sad, I thought it was special personally. I get on more better with animals than people. I find people complicated, they confuse me but with animals I feel a natural bond. I want another horse but since losing Faye I worry that I’ll never get over my sadness if anything happens to it so for now I’m not getting another. I still feel sad that Faye’s gone. We did a lot together, including two racing shows, came fifth in the first but second in the second. Proud moment for me, it showed how much I had improved after my suicide and breakdown.

Do you have a favourite type of dog? 

I like German Shepherds. My uncle Terry has one called Pru. She's absolutely massive and looks scary as hell but is actually the friendliest dog you'll ever meet.