Ambient headphones or headphones to make sound quite but hear speech next to me

Hi everyone. 

I really want some headphones that help block sound but also mean I can still hear my partner talking to me. 

I've looked up ambient headphones but I'm not sure if they are quite right. 

Maybe I'm looking for something that's not bee made yet. 

Anyway if you've tried these or you have a pair that can do what I've said above please let me know. I'm feeling desperate. 

Parents
  • I got a used pair so they were half the price..and no I'm not trying to sell nor do I work for them..but I want to tell u because they work ! And I've had many a pair of headphones! Plus they really comfy BOSE QC 2 headphones..you can get them on ebay used for a fraction of what they are new ..they are noise cancelling you can still hear people but it takes the edge of..I have ptsd so I like them.Also I bought an alarm timer for the kitchen which alerts you by flashing instead of making loud noise.Make sure you get the ones that can connect to the bose app as these are the ones that will be genuine as genuine ones won't be able to do that so ask whomever is selling them if they can do that.

• I got a used pair so they were half the price..and no I'm not trying to sell nor do I work for them..but I want to tell u because they work ! And I've had many a pair of headphones! Plus they really comfy BOSE QC 2 headphones..you can get them on ebay used for a fraction of what they are new ..they are noise cancelling you can still hear people but it takes the edge of..I have ptsd so I like them.Also I bought an alarm timer for the kitchen which alerts you by flashing instead of making loud noise.Make sure you get the ones that can connect to the bose app as these are the ones that will be genuine as genuine ones won't be able to do that so ask whomever is selling them if they can do that.

Children
No Data