Mental health and lifestyle tasks

I’m wondering if anyone has found a good balance between maintaining good mental health while doing lifestyle kink? Basically what I mean is if you are the sub and have mental health issues how do you let your Dom know? Also Doms how do you react to being asking for a mental health day?

I used to do lifestyle with my Alpha but this was the biggest set back. He never could tell if he should punish me or not for not completing tasks. Was I just being a brat or was a having a debilitating depression day?

Just wanting to see others experiences. We no longer do lifestyle except on special occasions and it works. But I do miss the 24/7 of it!

Parents
  • Did not expect that when I opened the thread haha. I thought lifestyle was trendy posts on instagram not... that!

I suppose you could set up a sort of safe word so you can let them know if you're having an off day and don't want it that day. But if you're close with that person they might be able to tell when you are genuinely upset rather than playing up!

• Did not expect that when I opened the thread haha. I thought lifestyle was trendy posts on instagram not... that!

I suppose you could set up a sort of safe word so you can let them know if you're having an off day and don't want it that day. But if you're close with that person they might be able to tell when you are genuinely upset rather than playing up!

Children
No Data