Scared about the heat

Is anyone else worried about Monday and Tuesday? There's a weather warning in place here. It could get to 36-degrees here on Monday! I know it'll be hotter elsewhere but this is still a lot of heat to endure. I'm so scared. I don't want to be ill. Do you think it's likely I'll be ill in this heat? I'm going to try and keep hydrated and stay in, hopefully I'll be ok, but it's still scary. Don't want to end up ill and in hospital.

Parents
  • If you can get a spray bottle and fill it with water and mist yourself it should help regulate your temp and keep cool. I also find a damp towel super nice in this heat. And I heard that freezing a water bottle thats half full and placing it at the bottom of your bed under your blanket can help. Kinda like a reverse winter situation with a hot water bottle if that makes sense. Good luck to us all in this dreaded heat! Not looking forward to going to work whilst on Sertaline next week.... 

• If you can get a spray bottle and fill it with water and mist yourself it should help regulate your temp and keep cool. I also find a damp towel super nice in this heat. And I heard that freezing a water bottle thats half full and placing it at the bottom of your bed under your blanket can help. Kinda like a reverse winter situation with a hot water bottle if that makes sense. Good luck to us all in this dreaded heat! Not looking forward to going to work whilst on Sertaline next week.... 

Children
No Data