Scared about the heat

Is anyone else worried about Monday and Tuesday? There's a weather warning in place here. It could get to 36-degrees here on Monday! I know it'll be hotter elsewhere but this is still a lot of heat to endure. I'm so scared. I don't want to be ill. Do you think it's likely I'll be ill in this heat? I'm going to try and keep hydrated and stay in, hopefully I'll be ok, but it's still scary. Don't want to end up ill and in hospital.

Parents
  • I'm sure you'll be fine if you take sensible precautions, like those you mentioned. As I understand it, the main issues which make people more likely to get ill are underlying vulnerabilities, water safety incidents, dehydration, and the impact of travel delays. If you stay at home, keep hydrated, I'm sure you'll be fine.

• I'm sure you'll be fine if you take sensible precautions, like those you mentioned. As I understand it, the main issues which make people more likely to get ill are underlying vulnerabilities, water safety incidents, dehydration, and the impact of travel delays. If you stay at home, keep hydrated, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Children
  • But what’s happening now is not natural. The Earth’s climate has warmed in line with industrialisation and human activity, and now there are wildfires in ancient forests, people are losing things essential for survival. We can’t simply let it happen