Scared about the heat

Is anyone else worried about Monday and Tuesday? There's a weather warning in place here. It could get to 36-degrees here on Monday! I know it'll be hotter elsewhere but this is still a lot of heat to endure. I'm so scared. I don't want to be ill. Do you think it's likely I'll be ill in this heat? I'm going to try and keep hydrated and stay in, hopefully I'll be ok, but it's still scary. Don't want to end up ill and in hospital.

Parents
  • I'm worried. I don't do especially well in hot weather, I have sensory problems and can never keep cool. I drink enough but still can't stay cool. We were due 38c but this morning it says 34c for tomorrow so I'm hoping it'll be more around that level.

I think if we stay in and avoid being out in it then it should be ok. I imagine the warnings are for vulnerable people and people who go out to beaches. They'll be affected for sure if they do that. I think if we stay in, keep fans on and well hydrated then we should be fine.

• I'm worried. I don't do especially well in hot weather, I have sensory problems and can never keep cool. I drink enough but still can't stay cool. We were due 38c but this morning it says 34c for tomorrow so I'm hoping it'll be more around that level.

I think if we stay in and avoid being out in it then it should be ok. I imagine the warnings are for vulnerable people and people who go out to beaches. They'll be affected for sure if they do that. I think if we stay in, keep fans on and well hydrated then we should be fine.

Children
No Data