Scared about the heat

Is anyone else worried about Monday and Tuesday? There's a weather warning in place here. It could get to 36-degrees here on Monday! I know it'll be hotter elsewhere but this is still a lot of heat to endure. I'm so scared. I don't want to be ill. Do you think it's likely I'll be ill in this heat? I'm going to try and keep hydrated and stay in, hopefully I'll be ok, but it's still scary. Don't want to end up ill and in hospital.

Parents
  • Bloody horrible isn't it!? I'm sensitive to many things but heat is among the worse for me. Anything above 20 and I get affected. I try to stay in the cool shaded places, keep my fan on and drink water and have ice cream. Just got to keep trying to be cool when it gets hot. I know this is scary. I'm scared to. But try not to be. A lot of vulnerable people may struggle but if we're all careful and take it easy and don't do anything stupid then we'll be fine. Just breathe. Remember it will be ok. Good plan on watching stuff on the hot days, keep busy, and keep cool. You got this sister!

• Bloody horrible isn't it!? I'm sensitive to many things but heat is among the worse for me. Anything above 20 and I get affected. I try to stay in the cool shaded places, keep my fan on and drink water and have ice cream. Just got to keep trying to be cool when it gets hot. I know this is scary. I'm scared to. But try not to be. A lot of vulnerable people may struggle but if we're all careful and take it easy and don't do anything stupid then we'll be fine. Just breathe. Remember it will be ok. Good plan on watching stuff on the hot days, keep busy, and keep cool. You got this sister!

Children
No Data