Scared about the heat

Is anyone else worried about Monday and Tuesday? There's a weather warning in place here. It could get to 36-degrees here on Monday! I know it'll be hotter elsewhere but this is still a lot of heat to endure. I'm so scared. I don't want to be ill. Do you think it's likely I'll be ill in this heat? I'm going to try and keep hydrated and stay in, hopefully I'll be ok, but it's still scary. Don't want to end up ill and in hospital.

Parents
  • i dont find it scary, we had heat waves just as high before. the media wants to spread panic and autistic people are more prone to that and believe the media when they make panic stories and outrageous claims that millions of people will die, when in reality in will be no different than a normal day and whoever dies will probably have died no matter the weather especially seeing as its always really old people at the end of their lives anyway and they likely instead died of a natural heart attack not related to the weather. the media need to be regulated more to stop these sensationalist panic stories they write all the time.

• which is also how the radical environmentalist got to greta thunberg by panicing her and telling here all the world will explode and we will all die because of climate change... when no such thing will happen and climat change is natural and the climate never stayed the same  through history, if it did wed have a problem... and these enviro liars want us to now make human changes to the environment to so called save it? that will cause the damage and issues, they are the threat to the environment lol

• This period of climate change is anthropogenic. Ecosystems, species, people’s homes and crops are already being destroyed

Reply Children
  • it happens, it always does happen no matter what we do... if we try to stop that and make earth still and no longer changing, we would be damaging earth that way and all life on earth will die because we thought we knew better and thought we could "fix" the earth instead of letting it do whatever it does naturally..