Sleep problems

I seem to be struggling to sleep at all at the moment I’m not falling asleep until gone 2am even though I got to bed about 10. Then I’m waking up at 5am for work or 6am if I’m not at work. Im exhausted all the time but I’m not napping either and I don’t know what to do. I can’t seem to shut my brain off or get comfortable. I have a drs appointment soon mid august for my mental health so I’m going to ask if there’s anything she can suggest but I just don’t know what to do. It’s been happening for 3 weeks now I always have a headache too. 

Parents
  • I have an impression that many of us are not synchronised with cicadian system.

I make my day last few hours longer, and sleep at irregular hours. I go to sleep when I'm tired

Plus now the heat adds to the difficulty of falling asleep if you're not dead tired

• I have an impression that many of us are not synchronised with cicadian system.

I make my day last few hours longer, and sleep at irregular hours. I go to sleep when I'm tired

Plus now the heat adds to the difficulty of falling asleep if you're not dead tired

Children
No Data