Sleep problems

I seem to be struggling to sleep at all at the moment I’m not falling asleep until gone 2am even though I got to bed about 10. Then I’m waking up at 5am for work or 6am if I’m not at work. Im exhausted all the time but I’m not napping either and I don’t know what to do. I can’t seem to shut my brain off or get comfortable. I have a drs appointment soon mid august for my mental health so I’m going to ask if there’s anything she can suggest but I just don’t know what to do. It’s been happening for 3 weeks now I always have a headache too. 

Parents
  • I have similar problems. I dont really have any definitive answers but I find reading a book before bed helps.

the thing that seems to work the most though is finding a really familiar comforting TV show that you like ( a new one wont work as your brain will want to stay awake to see what happens) and just watching it until you fall asleep. 

• I have similar problems. I dont really have any definitive answers but I find reading a book before bed helps.

the thing that seems to work the most though is finding a really familiar comforting TV show that you like ( a new one wont work as your brain will want to stay awake to see what happens) and just watching it until you fall asleep. 

Children