Puberty and underwear

Can someone please give me some advice. My daughter is 11 and has started going through puberty. We now have the issue of her not wanting to wear knickers as the hair down there has started to aggravate her when she does where them. I'm not sure if the seamless knickers will help or if having an extra lining in them will help or aggravate her more. Has any parents, carers or autistic people been through this? And if so what did you find that helped you? 

Parents
  • Seamless underwear and mens boxers are a godsend for me. This isn't an option for some people, obviously, but someone could perhaps teach her to shave? It's not a taboo thing, it's a normal part of growing up (obviously not everyone does it) but it may help? Even if it's just the parts that are bothering her.

• Seamless underwear and mens boxers are a godsend for me. This isn't an option for some people, obviously, but someone could perhaps teach her to shave? It's not a taboo thing, it's a normal part of growing up (obviously not everyone does it) but it may help? Even if it's just the parts that are bothering her.

Children
No Data