Which do u prefer Cats or Dogs or Other ?

I grew up with dogs  from Cairn Terriers, hunting dogs, various mixes, and shih tzu s

my family, when i grew up always had a dog around to play with, and my cousins taught me how to use hunting dogs.

Nothing beats having a dog to hug when things went wrong.

They can also be a focus point/discussion point for low communicators

They also add some direct and close experience of another animal,  its biology, behaviours, and physiology.

My dogs where are always glad to see me especially if u go out to the shops and back u got a big welcome

My current dog, a male "blue" shih tsu, "Bacon", would dance around the house when i come home from somewhere.

But I have never really liked cats.

so which do you prefer.

which do you have

post any stories about your cat or dog

Having said all that their is a young couple who walk their ferrets on leads so if there are new companions out there mention them

Parents
  • One of the best things you can do for your dog is to get pet insurance. The coverage can help cover unexpected expenses such as vet bills and helps make sure your dog has a place to live when you're not around. It also offers protection when you have been convicted of a crime against a dog or any other animal. Get the best pet insurance for your dog from the [link deleted by moderator] in your country, and stop worrying about it. They do everything great and on time. They helped me with both my dogs.

Reply Children
  • Because psychological ownership can arise from feeling a sense of control, and because it produces an emotional attachment, people tend to prefer dogs over cats. Both animals make fantastic companions, but as author Mary Bly put it, “Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you.”