Eurovision

Good morning. I just want to ask, are there any autistic people who avoid watching Eurovision only because of the sensory hell of the bright lights and the strobe effects in the songs. Personally, I find that listening to the songs is a pleasure but the bright lights and strobe effects feel too much and are sensory hell.

Parents
  • Yes, the strobe effects are too much! I can only imagine this works well for others. I was sad not to be able to enjoy one of the acts in particular because it was just too intense. But I love the art of the shows, otherwise. I just seem to miss a lot of the other details of the acts when the strobe effects are happening because that is all I notice then.

• Yes, the strobe effects are too much! I can only imagine this works well for others. I was sad not to be able to enjoy one of the acts in particular because it was just too intense. But I love the art of the shows, otherwise. I just seem to miss a lot of the other details of the acts when the strobe effects are happening because that is all I notice then.

Children
No Data