Deoderants

My 13 year old daughter is unable to use any deoderant as she can't tolerate anything on her skin. She sweats excessively in her arm pits and consequently she is very smelly, which she really dislikes (she is very self aware). I am lucky that she showers every day and will use shower gel - she washes properly but a few hours later she will start to smell. I have bought numerous deoderants (scented, non-scented, roll on, stick, spray, eco friendly) and she can't tolerate any of them - I have never been able to put any sort of cream or sun lotion on her skin. Does anyone have any suggestions of alternatives I could try? I have heard antibacterial soap can help - any recommendations? What about mineral deoderants? Does talc work? I am really worried that her limited social interaction will stop if she feels she is too smelly or if people stop wanting to interact with her. It is such a source of distress at the moment for her. Any advice welcome, as I know I  am not the first parent to have this issue, so maybe someone out there has found something that worked!

• Lush do dry deodorant blocks. They also do a talc which smells like stuffing but works really well. Also yes to natural fibres.

• Have you tried Salt of The Earth? They have a spray and a rock Crystal stick that is good. The stick is quickly swept under the tap and added to the skin - it literally feels like nothing and works. 
    But also I would start to examine her diet. Excessive sweating might be the result of what she’s eating or from not enough water/minerals or lack of proper hydration. For instance some individuals only sweat the night after a few drinks or from too much sugar. It’s the body’s way of exiting toxins. 
    I also might replace all unnatural fibres- tee shirts, jumpers, bed sheets, socks with cotton, pulp based fibres and 100% wool. If she needs long sleeve workout tops use Marino wool, never blended or wicking fabrics. Sweaty Bettys bamboo blende bra is one of the few I’ve found that are breathable enough- it’s early impossible to find a natural fibre bra. All polyesters are made from petroleum/plastic/tar based fibre. In a fire they would melt to plastic and stick to the skin, essentially they are the same as wearing plastic and the body will sweat in response as it can’t breathe properly.  

hope these ideas help!