Housing Crisis

I think there is a huge housing crisis out there.

I am not happy with the place I am in and I would like to move to a better place. But I cannot find a way to move somewhere else. I feel that I am stuck.

I do not know what else to do. I often feel desperate.

I wonder if you are happy with your housing situations...

Parents
  • Considering that the native populations in western countries is decreasing, it is weird that there is a housing crisis.  Well, there is a reason for it, but you will be falsely accused of hate or racism if you discuss it on this site.

• Considering that the native populations in western countries is decreasing, it is weird that there is a housing crisis. 

Most of the migrants I know in the UK are much more hard working that the "natives" here.

This leads to higher tax receipts than was generated by the large number of benefits claimants in the area I lived in - the "natives" who thought society owed then a living in benefits and had mastered the art of scamming the benefits system while doing cash-in-hand jobs on the side or dealing drugs.

There are plenty of hard working natives but my experience is that the ire focussed on immigrants is misplaced.

If we spent half as much energy dealing with the long term unemployed as is spent on immigrant bashing then we would have a much healthier economy.

You mention the native population is shrinking but omit that the population overall is rising, so why miss out where the difference is being made up from?

Who are taking all the relatively low income jobs as food delivery or Uber drivers? Who is willing to work harvesting crops for the farmers now the supply of European labour has dried up? It certainly isn't the long term unemployed sat at home on their X-Box smoking a joint.

• Considering that the native populations in western countries is decreasing, it is weird that there is a housing crisis. 

Most of the migrants I know in the UK are much more hard working that the "natives" here.

This leads to higher tax receipts than was generated by the large number of benefits claimants in the area I lived in - the "natives" who thought society owed then a living in benefits and had mastered the art of scamming the benefits system while doing cash-in-hand jobs on the side or dealing drugs.

There are plenty of hard working natives but my experience is that the ire focussed on immigrants is misplaced.

If we spent half as much energy dealing with the long term unemployed as is spent on immigrant bashing then we would have a much healthier economy.

You mention the native population is shrinking but omit that the population overall is rising, so why miss out where the difference is being made up from?

Who are taking all the relatively low income jobs as food delivery or Uber drivers? Who is willing to work harvesting crops for the farmers now the supply of European labour has dried up? It certainly isn't the long term unemployed sat at home on their X-Box smoking a joint.

Children
No Data