Housing Crisis

I think there is a huge housing crisis out there.

I am not happy with the place I am in and I would like to move to a better place. But I cannot find a way to move somewhere else. I feel that I am stuck.

I do not know what else to do. I often feel desperate.

I wonder if you are happy with your housing situations...

Parents
  • Mortgage-based economies are Faux-Capitalist. The rising prices of housing mean that inflation increases, the Central Banks print money willy-nilly, and the cost of living becomes too much.

My family home and land are set to be sold this coming Friday, already past the Million mark. But my aunt-in-law and brother are obsessed about having the place shining. Irish women are obsessed with leaving the place spotless; we get the stories of how, "Mammy wouldn't let us have a bite to eat unless our room was shining!" It's really a Castle-Catholic thing. (my aunt-in-law was a senior Nurse)

I was looking to rent, until I find my feet, but my aunt-in-law kept saying, "That's dead money!" All the houses for sale I see are 3/4 bedroom family-sized homes. I was stressed out, as it was, with keeping my home barely livable. It's gran all over again, where those four walls was her entire life.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was robbed of a family. And now my brother is dead to me. I feel betrayed. There is a hell of a lot of prayer required, on my part.

• Mortgage-based economies are Faux-Capitalist. The rising prices of housing mean that inflation increases, the Central Banks print money willy-nilly, and the cost of living becomes too much.

My family home and land are set to be sold this coming Friday, already past the Million mark. But my aunt-in-law and brother are obsessed about having the place shining. Irish women are obsessed with leaving the place spotless; we get the stories of how, "Mammy wouldn't let us have a bite to eat unless our room was shining!" It's really a Castle-Catholic thing. (my aunt-in-law was a senior Nurse)

I was looking to rent, until I find my feet, but my aunt-in-law kept saying, "That's dead money!" All the houses for sale I see are 3/4 bedroom family-sized homes. I was stressed out, as it was, with keeping my home barely livable. It's gran all over again, where those four walls was her entire life.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was robbed of a family. And now my brother is dead to me. I feel betrayed. There is a hell of a lot of prayer required, on my part.

Children
No Data