Autism Assistance dog's

So I've got a autism/phyciatric alert and response Assistance dog he's owner trained with the help of a organisation. There are a couple of routes you can go down if you are autistic and would like a assistance dog which you or your son/daughter would benefit from. 

There are options which I would like to give you 

1. Owner trained where the owner trains the dog maybe with the help of a professional trainer or a owner trained organisation e.g pawtected. 

2. Go through aduk(Assistance dog's UK ) they've got two charitys dogs for good which only take children under 8 and support dogs but keep in mind the waiting lists are very long . Dogs for good also have a service which helps a autistic person connect with there family pet dog.

There are loads of organisations which you can go with there's one called autism dogs CIC which train dogs and match you with a dog. 

I've personally gone down the owner trained route with the help of a organisation the reason why is because I'm a young person and I can't apply for dogs for good or support dogs because of the age range also I enjoy being a young handler.