Keeping her lit during Lockdown

An hour ago, I made chips, peas and gravy for lunch. I added salt and apple cider vinegar. Although the takeaways are still open, I need to make an effort to avoid them. I broke even weight-wise, after consistent weight gain, this week with Slimming World.

The visors my friend who Lectures Nursing Students ordered for me last week just came now, in the post. I knew what the package was as she always calls me Des rather than Desmond. She's originally from Ashkeaton in County Limerick and is so partisan, she listens to Today FM when driving to work in Belfast. Slight smile

There is a local shop I can buy items from. I can still transfer money from the Credit Union these four weeks, but I want to maintain a tight ship. I have to learn to live within my means.

I did the dishes. They won't do themselves. And I asked a woman from my village to get me sixty Watt bulbs last night. She had a surplus box of four at her home. (she's minted)

My home-test kit will arrive tomorrow. For now, I'll have to stay in and keep myself occupied.

Parents Reply Children
No Data