Burnout and Routine (especially exercise)

Another question I'm afraid....

I'm trying to keep going despite what (I guess) can only really be burnout and as a result I don't have the energy to stick to my usual routines.

Just to clarify, my comfort and order comes from my fitness regime: Pilates every morning, walk every lunchtime and cycling, SUP or kettlebells whenever I can - but I barely have the energy to move at the moment and my routine - my safety net - is falling apart.

Does anyone else experience this and if so - how do you deal with it?  and more importantly, how can I get back to keeping my fitness up?

(I have to add that burnout anxiety ruins my sleep.  I drop off beautifully but wake frequently from vivid nightmares, which really isn't helpful!)

Any tips gratefully received Slight smile

Parents
  • I would reccoumend going doctor and getting blood tests done to check for underlying issues. Also make sure you arent under weight ( over doing it ) and your diet matches your exercise calorie usage.

• I would reccoumend going doctor and getting blood tests done to check for underlying issues. Also make sure you arent under weight ( over doing it ) and your diet matches your exercise calorie usage.

Children
No Data