Fizzy Vitamin C Tablets

On Monday morning, I went to get the Lidl ones in Cookstown; they were all sold out.

However, yesterday, I got similar ones at my local Chemist. I was heading back from a barbershop getting a shave and haircut.

Suddenly, I feel a little better.

Parents
  • could probs do with some myself, had cold for a week and now my neck is deciding to get cyst flare ups as it usually does sometimes after colds or illness for some reason.

• looking back this was 2 months ago, got cold again because the people in my work place are degenerates with too much of a social life and must get and spread colds every single month. i hate this, was much better when i was alone not working, only get 1 cold per 3 years, makes me hate other people even more. why cant people stop being so germy and disgusting.

• looking back this was 2 months ago, got cold again because the people in my work place are degenerates with too much of a social life and must get and spread colds every single month. i hate this, was much better when i was alone not working, only get 1 cold per 3 years, makes me hate other people even more. why cant people stop being so germy and disgusting.

Children
No Data