Do you eat healthily?

I was just wondering whether or not you're a healthy eater or if you eat more junk like food?

I try to eat healthily such as,

fruits

vegetables

soups

... Though sometimes I am tempted to eat cakes and the bad stuff which can make me hyper lol though no harm done,except I struggle with my teeth and gums which can be v painful Disappointed

I have a friend who is Autistic and like me she tries to eat healthy but can sometimes phase into eating junk food all the time.

Parents
  • I have always had terrible cravings for sugary food. I do try to eat healthily, but from time to time I go back to my bad habits. If I'm worried about something or depressed I find it more difficult not to binge on sweets.

I am also flexitarian for ethical reasons.

• I have always had terrible cravings for sugary food. I do try to eat healthily, but from time to time I go back to my bad habits. If I'm worried about something or depressed I find it more difficult not to binge on sweets.

I am also flexitarian for ethical reasons.

Children
  • Totally related Wag. When I get depressed or stressed I go straight to the bad stuff, usually chocolate lol ! That doesn't happen much now but when it did I would eat and eat which wasn't good.

What is flexitarian, if you don't mind me asking?