Do you eat healthily?

I was just wondering whether or not you're a healthy eater or if you eat more junk like food?

I try to eat healthily such as,

fruits

vegetables

soups

... Though sometimes I am tempted to eat cakes and the bad stuff which can make me hyper lol though no harm done,except I struggle with my teeth and gums which can be v painful Disappointed

I have a friend who is Autistic and like me she tries to eat healthy but can sometimes phase into eating junk food all the time.

Parents
  • I think eating healthily works when you learn to enjoy it. I used to diet and grew to love the taste of vegetables, salad, tomatoes without any dressing or salt. Eating healthily was enjoyable for me. You have to sort of train yourself into it.
    Cake is trouble, yes...lol

In oune of BBC programmes about dieting they said it is important not to have a catastrophic thinking, that if you ate more calories, the whole diet goes  and you start eating more junk food. Just stop and realise that you ate a slice of cake, fine, now let's make that juicy salad.. sort of thing.

• I think eating healthily works when you learn to enjoy it. I used to diet and grew to love the taste of vegetables, salad, tomatoes without any dressing or salt. Eating healthily was enjoyable for me. You have to sort of train yourself into it.
    Cake is trouble, yes...lol

In oune of BBC programmes about dieting they said it is important not to have a catastrophic thinking, that if you ate more calories, the whole diet goes  and you start eating more junk food. Just stop and realise that you ate a slice of cake, fine, now let's make that juicy salad.. sort of thing.

Children
  • Yes that's exactly it! You have to keep at it eating healthily and learn to enjoy it, eventually you do enjoy it, though cakes and sweets can be troublesome lol...

Ikr that's also true. Too much thinking results in steps back I have found. You end up snacking all the time and good healthy foods get thrown to one side. I used to regress back all the time but now I'm pretty good at eating healthier with only a few sneaky snacks now!