Is this autism or more serious

For a long time now I've been having issues and am worried it could be more serious than just autism effects. I wont go in to to much detail as it's a bit gross in places. I've been getting headaches most days, usually in the morning at which time they are severe. Feels like really tight around my forehead above my eyes. I'm also dog tyred and lacking energy most days. And for the last day or so I've noticed after going to toilet my stool is grey. \Sorry for to much info there but I am worried about it. Docs currently aren't seeing anyone here and I'm not sure if it's serious enough to warrant a visit to a and e, especially if its autism related. If anyone knows what this is or has experieince please let me know. Thanks in advance - Matt

• Hi Matt, stool colour a red flag call 111, don't worry about COVID 19 you will get seen as necessary. Best wishes.

• Hi Matt,

To me personally it sounds like some of this could be related to Autism. Headaches that come and go usually aren't much to worry about, if they are persistent and a daily occurrence then that can be a bit more to worry about, but to me it sounds like you may get migraines or cluster headaches.

They are very common for lots of people to have every or most mornings.

Being tired and lacking energy could be down to anxiety, depression, etc. As it's most days that suggests it's more likely something that is triggered by something like anxiety. Do you suffer from anything like that as well as Autism?

It's also been very hot here (in the UK) so that, if you're here, may explain why you're tired as well.

Grey poop isn't normal for anyone, it indicates that your body doesn't have enough bile which can be caused by a number of things. If I were in your shoes I would phone 111 or call your doctors surgery as I'm sure they are at least taking phone calls and explain this to them.

It might be nothing, sometimes these things can happen as a one off like if you eat certain foods but it's always better to be safer than sorry. Give them a call.

I hope things improve for you Matt. Sending you positive hugs.

• I think you should go to A&E. This could be serious, such as a tumour, blood clot in the brain. It sounds like it’s unrelated to your Autism. You need to get this checked out right away. 

• I think you should call 111 and get some advice. That doesn't sound autism related to me, but then I am not a medical professional.