PIP telephone assessment

I probably am having an absent moment but cannot find the search function on these forums so am unsure if this has been asked before.

After six months, my PIP telephone assessment is due this week.  I don't have mobility issues - beyond being at medium risk during Coronatide so cannot socialize as much - what questions so what Qs can I expect?

• On the plus side, I suppose, I have prescribed quetiapine which I understood from somewhere is a red marker.

• PIP is aimed at people who have difficulty functioning so they will ask you about areas of your life where you might have difficulties - feeding yourself, washing yourself, getting about, shopping for yourself, cooking, finance etc. and it's points make prizes.

They are not autism friendly - they are likely to lead you down the path of agreeing with them that you cope fine when it reality you might not.   

Have a look at https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/personal-independence-payment-pip/pip-points-system   to see how they break down the segments and what they award points for.    Autistic people often score zero after being convinced they are not eligible or that they don't have any problems.

Remember - these people are trained to deal with NT liars so our natural openness can mean we end up shooting ourselves in the foot