What is the way out of this situation?? Or am I going to be made to carry on like this for the [edited by mod: explicit language] rest of my life?

https://www.harleytherapy.co.uk/counselling/bitterness.htm

Only today I yet again ended up being snapped at by my dad because of having too much trouble with interpretation - even though I [edited by mod: explicit language] WAS listening to everything he and my mum were saying to me! When will I be able to move out of this environment? When will someone show me the way out for crying out loud? I have already been letting the people over in Britain know just how unhappy I am and have been for a long time - I don't want to end up taking out my severe depression on the other special needs residents when I finally get back to Britain! Because I am already considering seeing a mental health therapist and having professional counselling! In a few years from now I will end up having to check into a psychiatric ward, because I will have become EVEN MORE severely depressed and EVEN MORE psychologically damaged than I [edited by mod: explicit language]  ALREADY am at the moment!

"I didn't want to write about my struggles with severe depression - one of the support workers [edited by mod: explicit language] told me to!!"

"We never told you to write about your struggles with severe depression!! Did you hear that come out of our mouths - ANY of us????"

"Do you want to leave this accommodation?? Because I WILL end up phoning social services!!"

Parents
  • have already been letting the people over in Britain know just how unhappy I am

So you are british or arent?

I am already considering seeing a mental health therapist and having professional counselling!

Good choice.  You sound like it would be very beneficial to your mental wellbeing.

"Do you want to leave this accommodation?? Because I WILL end up phoning social services!!"

If you arent happy then leave.  No point being unhappy in a place you dont belong.

Yes I know its spam, but I feel the need to write (crap).

• have already been letting the people over in Britain know just how unhappy I am

So you are british or arent?

I am already considering seeing a mental health therapist and having professional counselling!

Good choice.  You sound like it would be very beneficial to your mental wellbeing.

If you arent happy then leave.  No point being unhappy in a place you dont belong.

Yes I know its spam, but I feel the need to write (crap).

Children
No Data