I'm not taking this too well

I have upset quite a few others online, and on the phone, and I feel week - probably because of reduced Vitamin D levels. My knees are like a sixty-year-old's.

I'm a bird in a golden cage. It's beautiful, but still an enclosure.

Parents
  • Hi, Desmond. Sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment. Try not to be too hard on yourself - it's always unpleasant when you feel you've upset someone, but I'm sure that wasn't your intention - it's a stressful time and we all have our moments. 

It might be worth getting your hands on some sources of vitamin D (e.g. oranges, fresh orange juice, or vitamin D supplements). If you're self-isolating, could you order these online, or ask a family member/friend/neighbour to leave some at the door? If you have a garden, you could perhaps spend some time out there each day (I don't have a garden, but I'm trying to get as much natural light and fresh air into the flat as possible).

Hope you feel better soon.

• I went outside today and took my shirt off and basked in the sunlight for 5 mins.  Not possible for everyone, but if you can, then do, for an instant lift me up.

Also dont worry about upsetting people.  i do it all the time.  its a occupational hazard of being blunt.  it can also bring about great comedy at times.

I really dont do isolation, personally.  i imaging this is how it is to serve time in prison, except the room is smaller and you might have company.

• Thanks, Guys!

I'm feeling better, today. I made amends and got some supplies.

• Glad you're feeling a little better Slight smile

Reply Children
No Data