Slightly Off-Topic - Dealing with a Cold

I am 'dosed' (as we say in Rural Ulster) with a cold for the past while. However, I manage the condition through tea, coffee and soup. Plus, the occasional honey added to my tea or coffee to heal my throat.

My nan's attitude was to demand an antibiotic for EVERYTHING! However, I am learning new skills through my Internet Buddies.

As an Aspie, I have a low tolerance for having nothing to do. I couldn't stim forever. Time waits for no-one.

Parents
  • Get well soon! Slight smile I find having hot meals and keeping a sports bottle with hourly markings to remind me to take more water helps me get through colds.  

I feel the same about having a low tolerance for having nothing to do. Time waits for no one is a great saying. 

• Get well soon! Slight smile I find having hot meals and keeping a sports bottle with hourly markings to remind me to take more water helps me get through colds.  

I feel the same about having a low tolerance for having nothing to do. Time waits for no one is a great saying. 

Children
No Data