Lifelong cracking joints, aching and stiffness... could this have something to do with being autistic?

Hello everyone.

I have over-pronounced [flat] feet which I understand is common within the autistic community. I have had these my whole life. I went for regular physiotherapy as a child but this treatment started to phase out during my adolescence. I only learned about its association with autism after my diagnosis a few years ago when researching the community. So this got me thinking about other lifelong ‘physical’ issues of mine. In this case, the cracking joints, aching and stiffness that I have experienced for as long as I can remember. I have always struggled with sports because of it, as well as daily tasks. Whilst it has not stopped me from having a go, I often feel that my performance is not all that it could be which can be disappointing. I have always found stairs painful and feel older than my years [I am currently in my twenties]. Now that I am a member of this forum, I wanted to take the opportunity to see if there is anyone else on here with similar problems. It could be that I am entitled to support that I am not getting at the moment because I have not explored it enough. If so, what is the name of the condition and should I see my general physician about it for an official diagnosis?

Something else to note: During my adolescence, I visited my general physician for a blood test as I thought it might be a calcium issue. I thought this because I stopped drinking milk from about age ten because I did not like the texture. I have always liked other diary products such as yogurt and cheese though, which I hoped would make up for the absence of plain milk. At the time, my results showed that my levels were normal. Yogurt and cheese have remained a staple part of my diet ever since; so I hope my levels are still normal [ten years on] and therefore not relevant in this post. But still, I thought it was worth mentioning regardless.

Thank you.