Mirtazapine - Experiences?

I have just started taking them and feel different - the headaches in the morning (niggly and not that bad but I have a high pain threshold) amongst other things.

Anyone have any other symptoms?

Parents
  • I took them for a couple of years - as others have said very helpful for sleeping but also meant I was still groggy next morning. For me worth it though and once my body got used to them nothing a strong coffee couldn’t fix. The hunger was a pain and I put on quite a lot of weight.they did work well for my mood too for a year or two but then stopped being useful. Apparently that can happen. I didn’t get the dreams thing. 

• I took them for a couple of years - as others have said very helpful for sleeping but also meant I was still groggy next morning. For me worth it though and once my body got used to them nothing a strong coffee couldn’t fix. The hunger was a pain and I put on quite a lot of weight.they did work well for my mood too for a year or two but then stopped being useful. Apparently that can happen. I didn’t get the dreams thing. 

Children
No Data