Mirtazapine - Experiences?

I have just started taking them and feel different - the headaches in the morning (niggly and not that bad but I have a high pain threshold) amongst other things.

Anyone have any other symptoms?

Parents
  • I used it for a few years but stopped about six months ago.

I found that it made me feel "foggy" as if my brain was never quite working at a hundred percent.

It made me feel extremely hungry all the time which was a nuisance as I put on quite a bit of weight.

It also had an effect on my dreams. I have always had very vivid surreal dreams, but I found it difficult to cope with the continuous menacing and threatening themes in my dreams whilst taking it. Although I always slept for longer I'm not sure I was getting good quality sleep as I would often feel emotionally exhausted when I woke after a night of endless intense dreaming.

• I used it for a few years but stopped about six months ago.

I found that it made me feel "foggy" as if my brain was never quite working at a hundred percent.

It made me feel extremely hungry all the time which was a nuisance as I put on quite a bit of weight.

It also had an effect on my dreams. I have always had very vivid surreal dreams, but I found it difficult to cope with the continuous menacing and threatening themes in my dreams whilst taking it. Although I always slept for longer I'm not sure I was getting good quality sleep as I would often feel emotionally exhausted when I woke after a night of endless intense dreaming.

Children
No Data