What does ‘we all know we need good MPs’ mean here?

Im glad I could help. But now you have established some career goals, focus on them. Dont think you might make them. You could still be a lecturer and A politician in one life - we all know we need good MPs. 

Is this something you would say to a friend? 

Is this a supportive thing to say?

Parents
  • Hi there.

It sounds as though it is someone encouraging you and trying to get you to see yourself as capable (which I'm sure you are) and as a person who has career choices. Yes, I definitely think it comes across as them being supportive - they are suggesting that you aim high.

It is something you would say to a friend, but you could also say it to someone who you don't know very well but who you like and want to do well and be happy.

I think 'We all know we need good MPs' just means that we need MPs to be good at their job and decent people so that they run the country well and with integrity.

• Hi there.

It sounds as though it is someone encouraging you and trying to get you to see yourself as capable (which I'm sure you are) and as a person who has career choices. Yes, I definitely think it comes across as them being supportive - they are suggesting that you aim high.

It is something you would say to a friend, but you could also say it to someone who you don't know very well but who you like and want to do well and be happy.

I think 'We all know we need good MPs' just means that we need MPs to be good at their job and decent people so that they run the country well and with integrity.

Children
No Data