Is this a mean thing to say about someone in your school year group?

‘He’s a freak. I don’t like him’.

How would you feel if you heard this being said about you to others in your year group by someone?

Do you think the person who said it was mean/cruel?
Parents
  • They're definitely being mean and / or cruel.

I was treated this way every day for years by a group of kids when I was at school. Strange thing is, their leader was a grotesque waste of existence who, upon learning how gravity works, became morbidly obese in an effort to make the world revolve around him.

Fast forward 20 years and nobody agrees with him on any point; many people find me inspiring. You'll find a similar change in people's attitudes when you leave school. It's a fresh start and something to look forward to.

• They're definitely being mean and / or cruel.

I was treated this way every day for years by a group of kids when I was at school. Strange thing is, their leader was a grotesque waste of existence who, upon learning how gravity works, became morbidly obese in an effort to make the world revolve around him.

Fast forward 20 years and nobody agrees with him on any point; many people find me inspiring. You'll find a similar change in people's attitudes when you leave school. It's a fresh start and something to look forward to.

Children
No Data