Ados assessment at camhs

Hi was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice , my 16 year old was diagnosed with adhd back in 2017 , we was seeing camhs who decided to do the ados assessment and in June this year we got told he also as asd , I was told we would receive a report and a statement that we could give his school to make sure he got the help he needs , waited 5 weeks to receive a letter just stating my son as adhd and asd , that he scored 17 point in section A and 1 point in section b . No information on what them scores mean , no report on how he got on in the ados assessment and now he been discharged from camhs . I was just wondering if this is all we should of received and does anyone know what these scores mean . Sorry for long post 

• Hi thanks for the reply , I will try and ring them again Monday but because he as been discharged they don't seem to want to know , I thought we would get a report like you did explaining everything . I don't even understand what these numbers mean , they said we would receive his full report that's why I waited 5 weeks as they said it would take a while to type up and now to just receive this was a bit upsetting . Thanks for your help 

• Hi, I was diagnosed myself back in December. I got a full report which detailed my full medical history and had a full breakdown of my results for the ADOS including what, how and why I scored for each section. I don't see why you should receive any less for a child's report. It might be worth contacting CAMHS to ask for his full report?