This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Tracking health issues, behaviors, diet, etc.

The content of this post have been removed because it contravenes one of the Community rules:

Rule 7: Recommendations are welcome. If you’ve found a service, book, helpline, or product helpful, feel free to share. If you are using an affiliate link, please advise of this in your post or comment. We do not allow users to register an account with us primarily to advertise, or sell, products and services.

Kerri-Mod

Parents
  • Firstly I feel compelled to say you don't "live with autism" it is not an annoying roommate! You are autistic. 

And you are asking people to share sensitive information about themselves, so you can make charts, people are quite capable of doing that for themselves, 

Your intentions may have been good but you have come across as someone quite arrogant probably not intentionally. I would suggest that if you truly want to "help" autistic people then listen to them read autistic literature (written by autistics not about them) question respectfully and don't jump in offering  to do something most people easily do for themselves already.

• I’m also pretty sure that they have to ask permission from the NAS before asking us to engage in studies. 

Reply Children
No Data