This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Tracking health issues, behaviors, diet, etc.

The content of this post have been removed because it contravenes one of the Community rules:

Rule 7: Recommendations are welcome. If you’ve found a service, book, helpline, or product helpful, feel free to share. If you are using an affiliate link, please advise of this in your post or comment. We do not allow users to register an account with us primarily to advertise, or sell, products and services.

Kerri-Mod

Parents
  • I am not diagnosed on the spectrum but I suspect I have some traits of mild autism, as does my mom.

So because you suspect it, you are entitled to use it as a unique selling point. Are we supposed to identify you as trustworthy because you suspect you have "mild autism".

Sorry but there is no such thing as mild autism.

I’m interested in finding more ways to support this vibrant community of individuals.

Is that a way to butter people up to cash in?

I can’t and won’t give any medical advice

No but I bet you'll charge to have a stab in the dark, and imply things. Seems like you're implying you had some input on the kid with seizures care. Are your supposed BA's more like BS.

I bet this isn't free is it? If so read community guidelines. We aren't a revenue stream.

• I am not diagnosed on the spectrum but I suspect I have some traits of mild autism, as does my mom.

So because you suspect it, you are entitled to use it as a unique selling point. Are we supposed to identify you as trustworthy because you suspect you have "mild autism".

Sorry but there is no such thing as mild autism.

I’m interested in finding more ways to support this vibrant community of individuals.

Is that a way to butter people up to cash in?

I can’t and won’t give any medical advice

No but I bet you'll charge to have a stab in the dark, and imply things. Seems like you're implying you had some input on the kid with seizures care. Are your supposed BA's more like BS.

I bet this isn't free is it? If so read community guidelines. We aren't a revenue stream.

Children