Fake "LikeBots" As Well As Copybots, now upon this NAS Forum

Greetings to All. This is the latest "Maintenance" Thread, or 'Report Spam' Thread. ( ...& For those not interested or not affected, I say just move on, or start Your own Thread. ) But this kind of Thread *is* necessary at times. NAS themselves say to start a New Thread when a New problem arises, and so that is what I am doing here.

NAS, There is a LIKEBOT here now, as well as a COPYBOT. Again. (Using a Plural does not matter.) This Thread is begun to draw Your attentions to the fact.

The BEST information on This Forum, about dealing with "Copybots":
https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12621/copybot-and-forum-security/

The "LikeBot" is a new thing. I Myself have been seen to "like" certain (new) Users of whom I have no knowledge. This is the Thread to write about that, now. I have never "upvoted" these Persons but someone has FAKED My doing so...

So, NAS, --- SORT IT OUT!!!

Parents
  • ...Greetings, Likely last, from Myself. Even as I may be able to reply again - using My Previous Device again - I wanted to say somethings at some persons...

THANK YOU! To those who genuinely supported Myself after this "Hacking" happened. However, the best reply for Myself is from "qwerty", in sharing more about 'Being Hacked'.
    I am scared of almost everything all of the time, and so being hacked did not "scare" Myself at all, rather than just feeling annoyed and that this entire affair was/is JUST LIKE BEING BACK AT SCHOOL...

At school, I behaved Myself and tried to be helpful... but then I am Bullied. I have Supporters who may support Me. But the Teachers and the Owners of the School *still* allow the Bully to attend the school, and to perhaps bully Me again. And they do nothing else apart from get rid of the evidence of the Bully, while the Bully is still there, laughing at whatever happens. It is as if the School is more afraid of the Bully than Myself or anyone else...
    ...But how did I (or others) get rid of any School Bullies...? By LEAVING the School. Since "Bullying" continues to be a thing to this day, even used as entertainment upon Television Programmes and even as a part of the diagnostic aspect towards Aspergers/Autism.

I started a new Thread about it. It may be My last. Not out of confusion or fear but the fact that My devices are limited and out of curiosity over whether anyone else (Users)... in "this school" (Internet & NAS Forum).. has ever been bullied (hacked)... and what was done about it to prevent it happening again... (password change, but ignored).
    The "Bully" is NAS33397 (currently named "dutchman" & again see the last pictures which I posted.), and is still allowed to watch despite evidence which was deleted. I thought that Hacking into other people's accounts might be against the law somehow, but NAS deleted the evidence and Nas33397's "bookmark" is still here, so that is why I begun the other Thread.

I post here and begin the New Thread because I would like some answers. Apologies if I do not respond, but I shall try to read, certainly. (I might get blocked again?!)
    It *was* fun being happy here, and testing out My own kind of Humour... but if I Post again I shall never be the same. Fare Thee Well, Everyone.

(And for certain Persons, I shall say this, at last :
    ()
    Thanks. Good Fortune To You From Myself. ALWAYS.)

(Again if there are spelling mistakes, I correct not for I must Post and Run, again.)

• You deserve answers apologies and much respect from NAS.

And lots of thanks upvotes and smiles from  many many more who come here to belong. X

You are indeed a very amazing spirited and extremely witty intelligent individual who I have always had the pleasure to know and share so much with .

I also like your unique style of clothing and one day very much would like to share a walk sometime. Us standing side by side ignoring all the jealous onlookers as we stride confidently along any such path we choose to follow. Slight smile

I hope you return and maybe with newer devices or if not cooler weather so we can “chat” “ laugh” “ giggle” and also discuss randomness whenever it suits us to do such a thing Slight smile

Stick around my friend, we have so much more to share yet.

And may I offer you this () . It is gladly given.

Lonewarrior. 

• You deserve answers apologies and much respect from NAS.

And lots of thanks upvotes and smiles from  many many more who come here to belong. X

You are indeed a very amazing spirited and extremely witty intelligent individual who I have always had the pleasure to know and share so much with .

I also like your unique style of clothing and one day very much would like to share a walk sometime. Us standing side by side ignoring all the jealous onlookers as we stride confidently along any such path we choose to follow. Slight smile

I hope you return and maybe with newer devices or if not cooler weather so we can “chat” “ laugh” “ giggle” and also discuss randomness whenever it suits us to do such a thing Slight smile

Stick around my friend, we have so much more to share yet.

And may I offer you this () . It is gladly given.

Lonewarrior. 

Children
No Data