Fake "LikeBots" As Well As Copybots, now upon this NAS Forum

Greetings to All. This is the latest "Maintenance" Thread, or 'Report Spam' Thread. ( ...& For those not interested or not affected, I say just move on, or start Your own Thread. ) But this kind of Thread *is* necessary at times. NAS themselves say to start a New Thread when a New problem arises, and so that is what I am doing here.

NAS, There is a LIKEBOT here now, as well as a COPYBOT. Again. (Using a Plural does not matter.) This Thread is begun to draw Your attentions to the fact.

The BEST information on This Forum, about dealing with "Copybots":
https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12621/copybot-and-forum-security/

The "LikeBot" is a new thing. I Myself have been seen to "like" certain (new) Users of whom I have no knowledge. This is the Thread to write about that, now. I have never "upvoted" these Persons but someone has FAKED My doing so...

So, NAS, --- SORT IT OUT!!!

Parents
  • ...Greetings to anyone who may read.

This might be My last Post, I am posting from a different device, because I 'had trouble Logging in'. Thank You to all who were nice at Me,& if You know Me, this has been coming for a long time. I do not know if I can log in again yet I know not what might happen next. Stay Safe Everyone. I am not yet gone - I hope, but am missing certain folks already.

This next is mostly at NAS (and Hackers).NAS, the OP says 22 DAYS now... and still the Malicious Hacker is there, and I bet the fake Upvotes are still there also. Now You have driven Me OFF supporting this forum (Hackers and Organised Stalkers can break open the Champagne! You can defeat a Disabled Weak Ethnic-Minority Woman!)

NAS this is the Third Strike... You talked here yet did nothing ; see the last PICTURE I posted - THIS HACKING ACTUALLY HAPPENED! I had to "change my password" to write this! and so I take away My voting up the reply from before. Why, Why, Why was this allowed to happen to Me?

I helped You, NAS, but now... I can only Post this and see what else happens,so long as you ignore this sort of thing. As I say, I might be back, but I do not know.

Fair Fortune to all.   (if this has spelling mistakes I dare not correct - I must post and run now. THANK YOU...)

I Shall Not Aplogise For A Matter Which Was NOT MY FAULT..

• DC I hope you haven't left. You always bring an air of fun to everything. One of the most genuine people I've came across here.

I hope this is just a hiatus, and you are back soon. Always good to see you posting.

May your Pokémon keep evolving, and things are good for you.

I'll be looking out for when (hopefully not if!), you come back.

All the best,

Cloudy.

• DC I hope you haven't left. You always bring an air of fun to everything. One of the most genuine people I've came across here.

I hope this is just a hiatus, and you are back soon. Always good to see you posting.

May your Pokémon keep evolving, and things are good for you.

I'll be looking out for when (hopefully not if!), you come back.

All the best,

Cloudy.

Children
No Data