Fake "LikeBots" As Well As Copybots, now upon this NAS Forum

Greetings to All. This is the latest "Maintenance" Thread, or 'Report Spam' Thread. ( ...& For those not interested or not affected, I say just move on, or start Your own Thread. ) But this kind of Thread *is* necessary at times. NAS themselves say to start a New Thread when a New problem arises, and so that is what I am doing here.

NAS, There is a LIKEBOT here now, as well as a COPYBOT. Again. (Using a Plural does not matter.) This Thread is begun to draw Your attentions to the fact.

The BEST information on This Forum, about dealing with "Copybots":
https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12621/copybot-and-forum-security/

The "LikeBot" is a new thing. I Myself have been seen to "like" certain (new) Users of whom I have no knowledge. This is the Thread to write about that, now. I have never "upvoted" these Persons but someone has FAKED My doing so...

So, NAS, --- SORT IT OUT!!!

Parents
  • I am Posting here again to "bump" this Thread back to near Top... for NAS to see it upon a "Next Working Day".

Yet *now* there are other things.
    ...NAS - especially WebPM - what was this...?

...on the 14th of June, apparently... yet most likely deleted now, if there were no replies...(and if the User sees this Before NAS does.)...?

Also the "fake upvotes" continue, just Three others left on the list, now.

• Hi DC the member Dutchman interested me also as they at first struggled (apparently) to make sentences that were to us fluent? As if they were just translated words but without a feel for flowing English.

then suddenly certain replies were indeed just as if English was their first language?

very strange indeed, maybe they were pretending to be Dutch?

anyway the screen captured images of responses were when the Dutchman started to reveal sinister intentions. 

Take care and don’t fret it seems the team are on it by deleting said replies :)x()x

• Hi DC the member Dutchman interested me also as they at first struggled (apparently) to make sentences that were to us fluent? As if they were just translated words but without a feel for flowing English.

then suddenly certain replies were indeed just as if English was their first language?

very strange indeed, maybe they were pretending to be Dutch?

anyway the screen captured images of responses were when the Dutchman started to reveal sinister intentions. 

Take care and don’t fret it seems the team are on it by deleting said replies :)x()x

Children
No Data