Fake "LikeBots" As Well As Copybots, now upon this NAS Forum

Greetings to All. This is the latest "Maintenance" Thread, or 'Report Spam' Thread. ( ...& For those not interested or not affected, I say just move on, or start Your own Thread. ) But this kind of Thread *is* necessary at times. NAS themselves say to start a New Thread when a New problem arises, and so that is what I am doing here.

NAS, There is a LIKEBOT here now, as well as a COPYBOT. Again. (Using a Plural does not matter.) This Thread is begun to draw Your attentions to the fact.

The BEST information on This Forum, about dealing with "Copybots":
https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12621/copybot-and-forum-security/

The "LikeBot" is a new thing. I Myself have been seen to "like" certain (new) Users of whom I have no knowledge. This is the Thread to write about that, now. I have never "upvoted" these Persons but someone has FAKED My doing so...

So, NAS, --- SORT IT OUT!!!

Parents
  • There is a Thread called "Near Troll Posts" currently active upon which there is the discussion before this Thread was begun, about both Copybots and Likebots. The other Thread, now altered by NAS, is a copy of an original Thread.

Here again are the pictures of LikeBot's handiwork. But have a look at the Copybot Thread for discussion about it.:

• There is a Thread called "Near Troll Posts" currently active upon which there is the discussion before this Thread was begun, about both Copybots and Likebots. The other Thread, now altered by NAS, is a copy of an original Thread.

Here again are the pictures of LikeBot's handiwork. But have a look at the Copybot Thread for discussion about it.:

Children