6 years old and not talking.

Hello. I'm from Russia. And we had a family problem, my nephew is 6 years old and he still doesn’t talk. In childhood, he was diagnosed with mild autism, our doctors are too weak in this matter, and no one can tell what the reason is. Someone told me that suramin can help with this. Can anyone , Who understands this. Thank.

Parents
  • Hi, 

Suramin is a drug used to treat African sleeping sickness and river blindness. It is not licenced anywhere for use on autism

A small study involving 10 children was completed and published good results however the people who completed it have ties to d.a.n an American anti autism group who believe autism is viral or caused by vacancies and that it can be cured. 

Autism is neurological it can not be cured. 

I'm am not sure what is available in Russia but look at the communication pages on this site they have lots of information on communication methods 

• Hi, 

Suramin is a drug used to treat African sleeping sickness and river blindness. It is not licenced anywhere for use on autism

A small study involving 10 children was completed and published good results however the people who completed it have ties to d.a.n an American anti autism group who believe autism is viral or caused by vacancies and that it can be cured. 

Autism is neurological it can not be cured. 

I'm am not sure what is available in Russia but look at the communication pages on this site they have lots of information on communication methods 

Children
No Data