Dentists

Hi I am looking for a dentist in the Caerphilly area that understands how to deal with my autistic grandson is current dentist doesn't show any compassion and doesn't understand the need and support that is required many thanks  

Parents
  • Hi, 

Can't make any recommendations as im nowhere near you but do understand that the dentist can be a problem ( my daughter has real problems attending which is a problem because she keeps pulling her teeth out) have you tried the services directory on this site, not sure if dentists are listed on there but might be worth looking. If not a good old fashioned ring around all dentists in your area might be called for.

• Hi, 

Can't make any recommendations as im nowhere near you but do understand that the dentist can be a problem ( my daughter has real problems attending which is a problem because she keeps pulling her teeth out) have you tried the services directory on this site, not sure if dentists are listed on there but might be worth looking. If not a good old fashioned ring around all dentists in your area might be called for.

Children
No Data