Lack of energy

Really struggling with lack of energy - suspect some of it is because I feel stuck - off work with anxiety and stress waiting for various meetings to take place. It seems to be taking forever, and with each week that passes returning to work seems less likely. Pretty sure this is burnout after a prolonged period of being bullied and overworking. 

Today my dog managed to get me out of the house for a long walk. Since getting home I've been back in a slump. Wondered what you do when feeling like this? Not sure whether to give in to the exhaustion and let myself recover gradually, or force myself to do things in the hope of recovering more quickly. 

Parents
  • I sleep. Most days of the Xmas break (I'm a teacher so had 2 weeks off) I had an afternoon nap - and by nap I mean 2 hours. However I did also go for a walk every morning which was nice. So a balance of walk/sleep works for me.

• I sleep. Most days of the Xmas break (I'm a teacher so had 2 weeks off) I had an afternoon nap - and by nap I mean 2 hours. However I did also go for a walk every morning which was nice. So a balance of walk/sleep works for me.

Children