Extremely petrified about going into 2019

Hello everyone I need help as I am feeling extremely scared about going into the new year 2019 because I am still thinking and worrying that the national service (compulsory military service) and the death penalty is going to be reintroduced or might actually come back for when Britain leaves the European Union and when some other countries in Europe like France are going to be bringing it back. Also I still think that 2019 will be a disasterous year for all of us. Also I want to be able to create a campaign about wanting conscription to be abolished in other countries as I have heard on Amnesty International that they are campaigning about a lot of things like for the death penalty to finally be abolished in other countries and that did make me feel quite happy and it give give me some hope.

Parents
  • I’m also very concerned that you’re a bit paranoid, which can’t be a very pleasant experience for you. I think it’s highly unlikely that national service or the death penalty will be reinstated in the UK. If these thoughts become too all consuming then chatting with your GP may be a good idea as they should be able to help you. Out of hours a quick google search will give you the number for your local mental health crisis team who are available 24/7.

• I’m also very concerned that you’re a bit paranoid, which can’t be a very pleasant experience for you. I think it’s highly unlikely that national service or the death penalty will be reinstated in the UK. If these thoughts become too all consuming then chatting with your GP may be a good idea as they should be able to help you. Out of hours a quick google search will give you the number for your local mental health crisis team who are available 24/7.

Children
No Data