PIP O points

I know PIP is not a given and I know there are people worse than me but I have jesus been turned down flat for Pip , In a nutshell  according to DWP I am too intelligent , too cognitive, too insightful and gave eye contact also I speak well and have a good memory .

I have asked for a mandatory reconsideration .

I did sent in my Autism Assessment diagnosis 

Parents
    • We have just been for a PIP review for my daughter today. She was diagnosed aged 22. She is 25 now and was awarded PIP 3 yrs ago after mandatory review. Initially scored zero to!! We are expecting tThinking same this time dispute the fact her situation is worse e. G she has started self harming again. Has been diagnosed with depression. Is in a serious amount of debt as she is unable to manage her finances Thinking. Has just been assessed and its been agreed by social services that she requires a support worker to help with daily living tasks like cooking and budgeting. When she told them she self harmed thThinkingassessor asked her when she last self harmed. My daughter said last Sunday and the assessors reply was.... "WAS IT DELIBERATE?".... Really ThinkingThinking We are expecting a big fat Zero again. Watch this space 
    • We have just been for a PIP review for my daughter today. She was diagnosed aged 22. She is 25 now and was awarded PIP 3 yrs ago after mandatory review. Initially scored zero to!! We are expecting tThinking same this time dispute the fact her situation is worse e. G she has started self harming again. Has been diagnosed with depression. Is in a serious amount of debt as she is unable to manage her finances Thinking. Has just been assessed and its been agreed by social services that she requires a support worker to help with daily living tasks like cooking and budgeting. When she told them she self harmed thThinkingassessor asked her when she last self harmed. My daughter said last Sunday and the assessors reply was.... "WAS IT DELIBERATE?".... Really ThinkingThinking We are expecting a big fat Zero again. Watch this space 
Children
No Data