PIP O points

I know PIP is not a given and I know there are people worse than me but I have jesus been turned down flat for Pip , In a nutshell  according to DWP I am too intelligent , too cognitive, too insightful and gave eye contact also I speak well and have a good memory .

I have asked for a mandatory reconsideration .

I did sent in my Autism Assessment diagnosis 

Parents
  • I had the same results and they wouldn't let it go to a tribunal either and yet the authorities can discriminate against us as people, lock us in asylums and we can also loose our jobs as I did.  So next time I am interviewed for PIP, teddy will accompany me.  I was told exactly the same thing that 'I am too high functioning to get PIP but can get ESA support... 

• I had the same results and they wouldn't let it go to a tribunal either and yet the authorities can discriminate against us as people, lock us in asylums and we can also loose our jobs as I did.  So next time I am interviewed for PIP, teddy will accompany me.  I was told exactly the same thing that 'I am too high functioning to get PIP but can get ESA support... 

Children
  • I appreciate how you/we feel.

I've often been told that my behaviour, speech and body language makes me unemployable.

But when I tried to apply for ESA and PIP.  The advisors laughed in my face and said I didn't stand a chance in getting either.