15 year old daughter socially isolated

My 15 year old daughter is at a mainstream school and has no friends. Her mental health is deteriorating and I’m very worried about her. Does anyone have any advice about how I can help her? I’ve found a few forums but there doesn’t seem to be anything that focuses on teen girls. She says she feels worthless and so needs to feel that someone her own age is interested in her and what she has to say.  

Parents
  • Forgive me if I'm doing this wrong - I'm new to this - I just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions. Unfortunately I have tried quite a few- she sees a psychiatrist at CAHMS, she's on fluoxetine, she sees a psychologist and we have a dog! She's keen to try Scouts though so that's very positive. I've found a unit locally. Please can you let me know if this is how I should reply or whether I should reply individually. Thanks

• Forgive me if I'm doing this wrong - I'm new to this - I just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions. Unfortunately I have tried quite a few- she sees a psychiatrist at CAHMS, she's on fluoxetine, she sees a psychologist and we have a dog! She's keen to try Scouts though so that's very positive. I've found a unit locally. Please can you let me know if this is how I should reply or whether I should reply individually. Thanks

Children
No Data