Online consultation on the prevention of suicide in autistic people

For those who may be interested in partaking in this consultation, more information and the link for the survey can be found here:

https://network.autism.org.uk/content/consultation-prevention-suicide-autistic-people 

I will be taking part as I have had many brushes with suicide myself and accessing appropriate mental health care has been astonishingly difficult and often harmful in and of itself...something more needs to be done to ensure equal mental healthcare for those with ASD, and ultimately prevention of suicide.

Parents
  • (While I have the chance I shall say somethings, probably not helpful though.)

...Thank You for this Link. Because it was you, 'Aspergers-Tree', I looked at the link. It requests E-Mailing, then DownLoading... neither of which I can do with my own "old" device. Then I panicked a bit, and clicked upon the bottom button, and it now says that I cannot participate because I have already completed the survey/"session has expired".

...I am probably posting to say - Anyone else, do not do as I did! But the purpose of this Thread IS a very good purpose and so if you can do it then give it a go as you feel and/post whatever happens here, okay?...

• It requests E-Mailing, then DownLoading... neither of which I can do with my own "old" device. Then I panicked a bit, and clicked upon the bottom button, and it now says that I cannot participate because I have already completed the survey/"session has expired".

That’s very unhelpful, and strange as I didn’t have to do those things (I simply clicked on the link in the paragraph and started filling in the survey). If you try clearing your cookies it might let you fill out the survey (just a thought, though I’m no computer expert).

Very kind of you to say you looked at the link as I posted it, it’s just a shame it isn’t my survey otherwise I would have made sure it didn’t cause people the difficulties it has obviously caused yourself!

Still, remember that your intentions were good DC, and at least you  you tried to give your contributions despite the technology not playing along!

• It requests E-Mailing, then DownLoading... neither of which I can do with my own "old" device. Then I panicked a bit, and clicked upon the bottom button, and it now says that I cannot participate because I have already completed the survey/"session has expired".

That’s very unhelpful, and strange as I didn’t have to do those things (I simply clicked on the link in the paragraph and started filling in the survey). If you try clearing your cookies it might let you fill out the survey (just a thought, though I’m no computer expert).

Very kind of you to say you looked at the link as I posted it, it’s just a shame it isn’t my survey otherwise I would have made sure it didn’t cause people the difficulties it has obviously caused yourself!

Still, remember that your intentions were good DC, and at least you  you tried to give your contributions despite the technology not playing along!

Children
No Data