Feeling like a burden

Without getting too personal I am having a few health issues that are under investigation, and have involved multiple trips to the hospital and GP. The results are dragging on somewhat though and my health has been uo and down a lot. Today was a bad day where I ended up in hospital, but I always feel like I am wasting everyone's time.

Because I am waiting for results and follow up appointments, no one can help or treat me. I am fed up with being asked so what do you want us to do for you or why have you come in an ambulance when I never called an ambulance or I visit a medical professional on instructions from other medical professionals.

I feel like crap and on top if it I am starting to feel like a hypochondriac. When the NHS become so cold?

At the end of the day I want to be well and get on with my life as I hate hospitals and medical facilities.

Parents
  • The NHS is a "one size fits all' mentality, we don't fit in their boxes. Our bodies are different to NTs therefore we are prone to things out of the norm for most GPs/frontline NHS, my GP looks at me sideways sometimes, but he's starting to get with the program, Science always proves me right. :D

If your body is telling you there are issues then there are issues.

• The NHS is a "one size fits all' mentality, we don't fit in their boxes. Our bodies are different to NTs therefore we are prone to things out of the norm for most GPs/frontline NHS, my GP looks at me sideways sometimes, but he's starting to get with the program, Science always proves me right. :D

If your body is telling you there are issues then there are issues.

Children
No Data