Spectacles question

I am on the autistic spectrum and wear spectacles.  If anything gets on the lenses (for example small ammount of dust, a bit of sea spray, small bit of oil, a partial fingerprint) it gets to me, more than I would expect it should, I often see people with dirty or even cracked glasses who appear to be unconcerned.  Could this be a symptom of my autism, please?

Parents
  • Not sure if it relates to me being autistic, but dirty lenses definitely drives me mad.  I carry a cleaning kit with me everywhere so I can make sure the lenses are like new every time I put them on (I only wear them for reading).

I also have to change my glasses if the lens appears dull or ever so slightly scratched as I cannot focus on anything else but the flaws in the lens.

• Not sure if it relates to me being autistic, but dirty lenses definitely drives me mad.  I carry a cleaning kit with me everywhere so I can make sure the lenses are like new every time I put them on (I only wear them for reading).

I also have to change my glasses if the lens appears dull or ever so slightly scratched as I cannot focus on anything else but the flaws in the lens.

Children
No Data